My Story of Being Forever Alone

I use Instagram more than I pee or do anything else. That's some benefit of being single- you can oggle over Momina Mustehasan or Amanda Cerny as long as you want without getting annoyed by unwanted texts or calls. Before AIB posting Sonam Gupta memes and EIC reposting it, a news was flowing on Instagram. Some random guy had found love while standing in an ATM queue for 8 hours. Yes!! What a Revolutionary Man.

After doing my Masters in stalking on Instagram and Facebook, I had learnt a very important lesson. "Ki Bhaiya agar uske followers aapse jyaada hai toh bhool jao ki aapka koi chance hai". Now to come again on the research part, that guy found a Girlfriend in front of an ATM. So, getting in Bank queues and Post-Offices was unchecked (Well, Post Office was never in my list too). The next stage was to analyse which ATMs to target. The Government ones were basically State Bank and Canara - but the name Sarkaari rang the bells like I am not going to find a super cute, Sarvagunn Sampann girl there. So, my focus had narrowed down to the Private Players like Axis, HDFC and Yes bank. I was fully positive to find Mere Khyalon Ki Mallika in front of one of them. The time came when my friends entered to help like CIA comes to aid in one of those Zombie Apocalypse movies. One thing which I love about friends is that they might not show you their Answer Sheet in exams but they will do anything to get you drunk or get you laid too. Bike rounds were started from sister Sarojini Nagar to brother Lajpat Nagar. Many ATMs were scanned- some seemed too charming (At those, I never had any chance) while many seemed a bit plastic-faced. After finishing Rs. 100 worth of petrol and doing 'n' number of rounds, neither my contact list had any new number nor my Wallet had any new currency. So, I am writing this standing in front of State Bank of Patiala ATM while waiting for my turn which doesn't seem any early.


PS: Those who were fooled by the title and thought this to be another 'Pyaar Mein Dhokha, Isliye Thoka' story, a very heartfelt sorry from this side.

Comments

  1. Writing such a creative piece while standng in line must be a difficult task ���������� btw good one ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yar, compliment like yours made my day :D

      Delete
  2. Brilliant bro. Sarcastic humour on point ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Hindi is Uncool?

Few Lessons I learnt from College

A Not-So-Normal Day