My First Tinder Encounter



So, it is Valentine's Day and like every year, my consistency of being single is more than that of Virat Kohli hitting centuries. With a hopeless head, I went to college just to find that all the ladies were on leave and I was surrounded by just boys. It felt like being a permanent resident of Haryana. On the chai break, I discussed the severity of this issue among my friends. One had a date later, another one like me was dependent on fapping to get some sleep and the third was fixing his Brazilian Omegle date. Instagram and Facebook notifications were full of virtual friends taking love oaths or on dates at Aukaat se Achi Jagah. 
With inspiration from Tinder posts on Quora and ScoopWhoop, I decided to take the arrow myself too. This led to the installation of the holy app. The results appeared on the home screen but being an introvert I am, I was hesitant to do the swipes. Left Swipe- I had no right to reject someone who belongs from a gender I was taught to respect in each and every condition. Right Swipe- Because I was that realistic that ki Beta Mirror mein jaake shakal dekho pehle apni, fir approve karna. So, I was just staring at my screen with eyes wide open like a drunk guy trying to read a medical prescription, till the screen went off. And all of a sudden, I was like back to reality. The first thing I did was uninstalling the app. The app had a life of 5 mins on my phone, which I think will still be more than my sex life. So, here I am writing this post while still wondering why Tom Hardy's character betrayed Thomas Shelby on Peaky Blinders.       

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Hindi is Uncool?

Few Lessons I learnt from College

A Not-So-Normal Day